Since Facebook has been widely used in Phnom Penh, many businesses has been increased according to the customers' interests which is mostly something that they can be shown off to their friends on Facebook and other social networks. Of course, social network does a great part in these changes in businesses now a day.
Just because most businesses activities occurred in Phnom Penh, I wouldn't raise up examples from every provinces in Cambodia. Modern Phnom Penh people, which are mostly comes from medium income family, would love to go to places that they can meet their friends, chat, taking photos, and talking about businesses. Here is a list of common places that people would love to go to.
- Cafe and tea place: Brown Cafe, Artease, Gloria Jeans, Mo Mo, នស២រ, KOI, Gong Cha, Chatime, Sharetea, etc.
- Western Fast food: Pizza and Burger places blah blah blah :)
- Modern Cinema: Legend Cinema TK Avenue, Legend Cinema City mall, Major Cineplex, Platinum Cineplex.
- Shopping Mall: AEON mall, Sorya mall, Lucky supermarket, City Mall, Sovanna Shopping Center, etc.
- Online Shopping: this kind of business is now growing at a fast pace since people could just check something they want or need to buy online and purchase the items via phone, using their credit card or go to the shop to see the items by their own eyes.
- Cosmetic Shop
- Phone shop